Saturday 29 September 2012

simply stampin' challenge 79

Good morning folks! 

First off I want to apologise for being so pants at blogging! Life is just getting away from me at the moment. Anyway Monday is the start of a new month and a new start for me. I WILL be better at blogging etc starting now! (well I am going to try at least!)

So today is Simply Stampin' Challenge day again and its a sketch! 



Merry Medley 

Stamp Set: Mixed Medley
Ink: Whisper White
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy
Punches: Scallop Circle
Accessories: Rhinestones

I wasn't very adventurous with this sketch, stamped and punch the scallop circles, popped up the sentiment on one of them and added rhinestones and just to just it a little edge I ran a dashed line around it. Definitely a card for mass production - it was so easy! 

I hope you will join in and look forward to seeing how you use the sketch! Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xo

5 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike Amanda, we used the same stamp set this week! I love the white stamping on the blue CS, lovely soft look!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That was funny! Its a cute stamp set! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the colour combo Amanda, looks fab against the white! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! The scallop circles and pearls really dress this up! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete