Wednesday 27 November 2013

European Convention 2013! (Part 3)

Hey!

So, my craft room has made more progress. I have to say, and I hate to admit it because I really HATE cleaning and tidying but it feels so good when things are tidied. I just don't enjoy the process of getting there! 

Pretty cards and scrapbook pages <3
Love, love, love this page using gingham garden designer paper
Didn't realise this was a bit blurry but just loved the chevron style done with strips of washi tape!
Simple and elegant
More inspiration!
<3
Some gorgeous 3D items!
Beautiful paper beads made with designer paper and crystal effects - so easy and just gorgeous!!! 
I think that's enough for you today! Check back tomorrow for another installment of photos. Sorry some of the pics are a bit blurry. 

Stampin' Hugs,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment