Friday 18 November 2011

sorry guys!

Sorry for being quiet lately. Its been a super busy couple of week and to top it off this morning the entire left hand side of my screen went black! This is NOT good!! To be honest I don't even know how I am going to finish preparing for class tomorrow - I have numbers and stuff to print. Uh-oh! So as a result of not being able to see lots of my screen I cannot upload photos (as I can't see what I am doing - I can just about manage to write this) so blogging is going to be quiet until I can get a solution worked out. Ideally a new laptop would be brilliant but they are expensive - I think I am going to have to try and borrow a spare screen from someone. I'll keep you posted!

Take care,

Amanda xx

1 comment:

  1. Computers are both a blessing and a curse! Hope you are able to blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete