Monday 23 January 2012

i'm back - new spring mini!

Wow its been a long time! I finally got a new laptop - one where I can see the whole screen and doesn't drive me mental when I'm trying to do photos and blogging etc on it!

As you can imagine I have a fair few bits and pieces to show you from the past couple of months so stay tuned for some well overdue updates!

To start with a little Stampin' Up! news - Stampin' Up! has released a Spring Mini Catalogue (valid til April 30th) - it has lot of really pretty things in it and I am having fun playing with the things inside! If you'd like to see the catalogue for yourself you can view it here or why not book a party with me, to see and earn products free for yourself!

In addition to this Stampin' Up! is having their annual Sale-A-Bration promotion which starts tomorrow and continues til March 31st. Sale-A-Bration is an exclusive line of stamps and accessories that ANYONE (hostess AND customer) can earn for free when they spend during the SAB period. It is a great sales booster for your party and everyone is a winner.

If a lovely main catalogue, fabulous mini and Sale-A-Bration aren't incentive enough to host a party - what is!?!

If you would like to host or find out more about hosting or placing an order please email me on amanda_burditt@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 01604 949827.

Now for a quick little creation - something from the new mini to tempt you!


You're Loved Sweet Friend

Stamp Set: You Are Loved
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Wild Wasabi
Punch: Eyelet Border
Big Shot: Petal Cone die

I used the stampin' write markers to colour in the heart stamp - it took a little while but really makes the image pop! The heart was stamped slightly off centre to leave space for the banner. I cut out the banner from the Petal Cone die and stamped my sentiment on it in Rose Red ink. To finish off the card I added a piece of Wild Wasabi DSP with the eyelet border punch just to balance out the card. 

So what do you think? Come back tomorrow for some more Sale-A-Bration info and another creation! I am really sorry for being absent for so long and am really looking forward to getting back into blogging and sharing my creations with you all! 

Until tomorrow, 

Happy crafting,

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back blogging again, Amanda. Lovely card. It was certainly worth the time you spent colouring the stamp. It's made a lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and with such a pretty card! Can't wait to see your projects!!

    ReplyDelete