Wednesday 25 January 2012

fresh vintage

Yesterday saw the beginning of the Sale-A-Bration. Today  want to show you a couple cards I have made using the Fresh Vintage SAB set.

Sorry for the poor image quality - its been pretty miserable outside - I am looking forward to lighter days and happier weather! 


Fresh Vintage Thank you

Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage (SAB), Curly Cute
Ink: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Rose Red, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding

I stamped the border stamp all over the background in Crumb Cake. Next I coloured in and stamped the large floral image on some Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red and then sponged everything with Crumb Cake to make it look vintage. Finally I added some ruffled Rose Red seam binding ribbon along the edge and adhered it all together. 


Fresh Vintage Letter 

Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage (SAB), French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Punch: Postage Stamp
Big Shot: Scallop Envelope 

I stamped the french hand written note from French Foliage on a small piece of Whisper White cardstock. I distressed it and sponged it with Crumb Cake to make it aged and vintage. I also sponged the scallop envelope. I coloured in and stamped the sweet postage stamp from the new fresh vintage set, and punched out the new postage stamp punch. Again I sponged and the adhered to the envelope, I stamped the Paris postmark and water splotches from French Foliage, the friend to friend sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and the large flower from the Fresh Vintage set on the envelope - each of these images work really well together to add to the vintage feel. The large Fresh Vintage flower was stamped all over the back ground of the card to tie everything together. 

Come back tomorrow for some more creative inspiration! 

Amanda x


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love the vintage letter card! Such a creative way to use the stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete