Tuesday 19 February 2013

Artisan Frame

Good afternoon! 

Sorry I didn't get around to blogging yesterday. It was a hectic weekend and yesterday wasn't much better. We sent the car in to the garage, the breaks weren't quite right and it just needed a good general servicing. Well it was MUCH worse than we thought. The head gasket has gone (apparently this is really bad!), the breaks are failing and would need to be replaced, amongst other things we needed doing to the car, so unfortunately he has come to the end of his life! I am gutted, he had lots of little quirks and things that didn't work but he was a good little car, I'm going to miss him lots! So as a result we are now looking for a replacement. Oh the joys! 

Anyway enough of misery and woe, here's the item we have been making at class this month! 


Cardstock: Crumb Cake
DSP: More Amore
Big Shot: Honeycomb
Accessories: Artisan Embellishments Kit

Everyone got their own embellishment kit to play with, I feel like I used lots of mine here and I was amazed at how much I still had left to use on cards later on! The most time consuming bit of this was embossing the honeycomb pattern and cutting out all the little hexagons to make up this cute patchwork background! Doesn't it look great though?!

Have a lovely afternoon! 

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment