Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Hello! 

Really quick little post for you today. I saw a card like this and just loved it so much that I pretty much copied it but I'm afraid I don't remember where I saw this now so if you are the original creator, thank you and I owe you full credit! 


Stamp Set: Bloomin' Marvelous
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Rose Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Big Shot: Vine Street TEIF, Square Lattice TEIF, Apothecary Accents Framelits
Punch: Postage Stamp
Accessories: Rhinestones 
Baker's Twine: Whisper White

The butterflies on this are using the rock and roll technique - instead of using 2 different colours I inked the stamp, stamped it on scrap paper then rock and rolled it in the same color for a darker edge. Yet another way to stretch your ink pad! You don't quite get the full effect from the photo but you get the idea! 
The rest of the card is fairly self explanatory and straight forward so I won't go through all the details with you. My goal is to do shorter blog posts but to post ore regularily, so far, this seems to be working out! What do you think to the change is style? Like short snappy posts as opposed to more chatter? 

Have a lovely day!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment