Tuesday 21 January 2014

Monster Love

Hello there! 

Here's an idea for Valentine's day, or any occassion card really, where you'd want to write your little 'monster' a note to say you love them. I know I don't have any little monsters of my own but I had some of these cuties left from my Christmas project and was trying to find creative ways to use them. 


Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter, Geometrical
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Accessories: Monster Hugs - Girls & Boys, Crystal Effects



These are so easy and quick to do - aren't they so adorably cute!?


Okay, this was just a super quick post for today. Don't forget you can buy these little Monster Hugs in packs of 18 for £5.50, they're available to order from me or buy from my online shop until January 27th.

Happy Stampin',


No comments:

Post a Comment