Wednesday 26 February 2014

Pistachio Flowers

Hey there! 

Man its been a manic day - invigillating, helping out Auntie, Bible study with the ladies and of course more sewing. I'm disappointed that I haven't managed to get into my craft room today. I have some cards I'm desperate to make but alas it just didn't happen today. I am planning on spending most of tomorrow in there - it needs another SERIOUS tidy and of course there will be crafting too! 

Here's another card I made a little while ago and was saving up for one of these spells where I haven't been able to get any crafting done! 


Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Express Yourself
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding
Punch: Pansy
Embellishments: Pearls

I used the 2 way glue pen to mask a strip off on the card and then used a sponge and some yummy Pistachio Pudding ink down it. I then just stamped some flowers and added a punched one too for a bit of depth. 


Pearls are the finishing little touch - yes I added quite a few to the centre here but with a card this simple I felt I could be a little bit more extravagant with my pearls. Besides, they're only 3p each! 


A simple flower and a bit of quick colouring added with a blender pen finishes off the inside.

Hope you enojyed this and I promise I will try to share something fun and new tomorrow! 

Happy Stampin',

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a short,(eluv it!!!!legant) easy idea!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card. Simple and elegant too. One of my favorite new colors and favorite flower to boot!

    ReplyDelete