Sunday 17 March 2019

Flourishing Phrases

Happy Sunday folks!

I thought I'd jump back into the world of sketch challenges and take part in this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I like the FMS are really simple and great for a clean and simple look. For my first sketch challenge in several years I knew I wanted to keep this card easy and clean. No point complicating things, right? So, here it goes, sketch challenge 379...



Stamp Set: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals

I used the Stampin' write markers to colour in the flourishing floral stamp and then stamped this onto the Whisper White card. I then stamped the thanks sentiment in Tranquil Tide on a thin strip of white card. I then ran the side of the berry burst marker along the edge of the white card. This is a great way to add a extra little pop of colour without adding more layers. This then got added to the card with some dimensionals for a little height. I then used my markers to colour in the large flower and leaves stamps, stamped them on Whisper White card and cut them out. These then got stuck onto the card over the strip with the sentiment on it. 

I hope you enjoyed this really quick and simple card today. 

I look forward to more challenges as I get back into the routine of blogging again.

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment