Tuesday 26 March 2019

Ink Blending Video Tutorial

Hi there! 

As promised at the weekend, today I have a youtube video to share with you showing how to create the rainbow ink blending technique that I shared at my card class this past Saturday. Its been a long time since making a video and I am reminded what a slow and difficult process it can be. What I had hoped to be quite a quick process ended up sucking up an entire evening...but now I have some video software downloaded and am learning to slowly edit my videos which is kinda cool. Fingers crossed I'll get faster as I create more. Here's hoping anyway! I've also learnt that I need to invest in some better lighting as the shadows are really bothering me, but hey, everyone has to start out somewhere, right? And often done is much better than perfect!

So, before I jump into the video, I thought I'd quickly remind you of the technique on a finished card...


And now onto the video... 


It would mean a lot if you could leave a comment or a thumbs up over at my youtube channel. 

I hope you enjoyed this technique and I loo forward to seeing some of your creations using the ink blending technique. I'll be sharing more ideas using the ink blending technique over the coming few weeks, so be sure to stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment