Saturday 23 March 2019

March Card Class

Hey there!

This morning I jumped back into my first card class. It was a weird mixture of immense excitement to be able to craft with my friends again and fear that everything might go wrong. In the end though we all had a thoroughly enjoyable morning and they all left very happy with their beautiful creations. It always amazes me how each person's cards look so different from the same starting off point! Here's a sneaky peek at my room all ready and waiting for their arrivals this morning...


My plan is that each month's class results in 4 cards focusing on a technique/product or sometimes a theme. This month we did an ink blending technique using sponge daubers. And here are the 4 cards we all had a go at making using the ink blending technique. I love how fresh and clean and happy they all are! 


Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing each of these cards and the technique in more detail. I'm also intending to make some videos to share on my youtube channel, the first of which will be of this ink blending technique. 

Have a great Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment