Monday 21 February 2011

frustration and relaxation....what a combination!

Frustration: What started off such a great week, took a turn for the worse last Thursday. I got a trojan computer virus, thankfully I have a geeky tech husband so together (when I say together, what I really mean, is he, with me in the background saying "I don't understand", "what do we do next", nagging and being an annoyance I'm sure!) we've been trying to solve the problem. Unfortunately its still not fixed. Sad times!

Relaxation: On the plus side, we went away to Sheringham, Norfolk for the weekend with some young people from church for a weekend away. We had great Bible teaching and discussions, and it was really lovely to see the sea again, even if it was a little bit bleak, windy, cold and wet, we got to hang out with our friends, some of which I haven't seen in quite a while!

I have a few more projects I've been working on to share when I have my computer back up and running and can upload images (I'm using Stuart's laptop at the moment but can't upload files on here).

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and are having a pleasant Monday! Don't forget, if you're in the Northampton area, my workshop is this Friday evening so please come along for some fun and craftiness!

Love,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment