Thursday 17 March 2011

cute by the inch...

These cards really are cute by the inch...this stamp set is a level two hostess only stamp set, and I have to say, if you are wondering about whether to get it by hosting a workshop, go for it, it is a awesome set and I just can't get enough of it at the moment! Today I have a cute itty bitty mini set I made using the stamps from this set, they're so simple and easy to make but really do the job for all those little thank you's you want to give quickly and inexpensively! 




Cute Thinking of You

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch


Cute Eat Cake

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute Hi

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute Fancy

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute For You

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute Friends

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute Love

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute Thank U

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square Punch



Cute Owl

Stamp Set: Cute By The Inch
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Extras: White Gel Pen, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Paper Piercer, Dimentionals, Scallop Square Punch

I stamped the images out on Whisper White cardstock, cut them all out and then punched out coordinating scalloped squares and adhered them together. I then pierced the scallops on the square to add a little more detail and adhered it to the centre of the 3"x3" notelet. Finally I finished off the card by rounding the corners and adding some white stitching around the edge! 
These would make a perfect little gift but equally make very useful little notes to give to people! 

Finally, I just want to say that Stu's collegue was very happy with the wedding card I made, I am SO happy! Its a bit scary making a card for someone and not knowing if they're going to like it or not! 

I have a bunch of other cards I've been working on this week but I think they will have to wait for tomorrow as today was a little bit busy! It was a lovely day, running a couple errands, then lunch in town with one of my old uni friends, it was so nice to chill out and catch up with her for a bit! When I got home I had a few things to do and a few cards to get ready for a friend to pick up which she had ordered (a little side note, it still always gives me a little happy thrill then I sell something I've made!) Anyway, the order from my workshop last week came in today too so I sorted that out too and then it was time to go to the prayer meeting at church. Afterwards I got to give Deb her stuff she had ordered, I'm excited to see how she and Abi get on with it all! It really is a joy to see others getting creative through just a little guidance and coaching! 

Its now very late and I have to say I am really quite shattered. I better go get some shut eye! Can't wait for the weekend, this week I feel is dragging slightly, and I am excited and also a little nervous for Stampin' Up's regional training event on Saturday. I'm sure its going to be lots of fun and get to see and make cool new things, and I'll get to meet a bunch of other more local (more local than Shetland at least!) demonstrators. I'm just a little nervous as I don't know anyone yet, walking into a room full of people I don't know with no-one to hide behind is freaking me out just a tad! I'll let you know how I get on! 

I'll be back tomorrow with more lovelyness, 'til then, goodnight! 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment