Tuesday 23 August 2011

for grandma

Last month was my Grandma's Birthday (just shows how hopelessly far behind I have gotten with blogging!!). She lives in America so I don't get to see her very much, but last year she braved the long flight and her breathing conditions to come over for Stuart's and my wedding! It was so lovely that she could make it, and she arrived on her 80th birthday! Well, a year has gone by and here is the card I made for her this year...


Grandma's Springtime Flowers

Stamp Set: Baby Blossoms
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
DSP: Springtime Vintage
Punch: 5 Petal Flower, Itty Bitty Pack, Boho Blossoms, Circle Punches
Extras: Dimensionals

I punched out a bunch of different flowers in the Spingtime Vintage DSP. I layered them all up including making some little rolled roses to add to the centres. I wrote a sweet quote I found on the internet on the label  from the Baby Blossoms and added it to the card with flowers around it. A pretty simple card really! 

I hope you liked today's simple share. There's more to come in the days ahead as I try to catch up on my blogging! Please do leave me a comment and let me know what you think, I love reading your comments. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment