Thursday 25 August 2011

more stencilling!

Following the stencilling we did at class on Saturday I thought I would show you another stencilled card! It really didnt take very long to do and the brilliant thing about stencilling is they make very cheap, lightweight and uber flat cards - ideal for the post! 


Thank You Floral Flourish

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue, Because I Care (Hostess Only)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Scallop Edge, Corner Rounder
Extras: Copy Paper, Sponge

I punched out the circle and lined up the copy paper with the cardstock and sponged in so I had the circle shape. Before I removed the mask I stamped on the floral flourish from Vintage Vogue, the stamp was wider than the circle so by leaving the mask on it masked off the edges too leaving a nice clean and simple decorative circle. I then added the sentiment below and as I hadn't quite got my circle positioned in the centre I added some scallop edging to balance up the card. Finally I rounded the top left corner to mimic the curves in the circle and scallop edge! 

I hope you enjyed this really quick card - its a great card to whip up a few to have on hand as thank you's or even birthdays for those last minute in a rush cards! Thanks for visiting, please do leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think

Come back tomorrow for another creation.

Hugs,

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment