Monday 13 February 2012

21 cupcakes

My cousin was 21 last month and therefore it called for a special card! I've already shown you the "twenty one" card that I was commissioned to make by my cousin so I knew I wanted to do something really different. Here's what I made...




21 Cupcakes

Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Soft Suede, Perfect Plum, Peach Parfait, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Peach Parfait, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Red Glitter cardstock
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Punch: Cupcake Builder

So this card was small but VERY long! It concertinaed and each side had a piece of polka dot embossed cardstock and a cupcake on it! Each one was different but using a mixture of the above colours. Quite a complex card but I felt I needed a challenge and it turned out way cool in the end! Not a card I would make often but for a special birthday one is entitled to such a card! I hope she liked it! 

Do you like it? If you don't have this stamp set and punch already I would highly recommend getting it as its so much fun and so easy to whip up. A lot less mess and hassle than baking them and ZERO calories!!! Yay! 

Happy Stampin'!

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I love this idea and what a special card! So much more fun than any store bought card ever dreamed of being!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well can you imagine how much a store would charge for a card like this!? It would be a small fortune! Ah the joys for creating your own cards...gorgeous cards that DONT cost the earth!! x

      Delete