Wednesday 15 February 2012

bunting and stitching...

Good day people! 

Recently I've been getting a little bit addicted to Pinterest - an online pinboard where you can pin links to things you love! So I found a blog that I have fallen in love with, its by a German Stampin' Up! demonstrator called Jenni. Her cards are GORGEOUS!!! The following card I created is a CASE of a card she made...


Bunting & Flowers

Stamp Set: n/a
Ink: n/a
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
DSP: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride (Retired Hostess)
Punch: Boho Blossoms
Ribbon: Whisper White Satin
Accessories: Rhinestones, Frost White Shimmer Mist
Extras: Sewing Machine

I just cut snake tongues into the end of lots of little bits of cardstock and DSP and then used a tiny bit of adhesive to tack everything in place. I even added a few flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch, then I ran the piece through the sewing machine. I added a couple more flowers and then embellished it with lots of tiny rhinestones! I finished it off by mounting it on some more cardstock and then sprtizing it with some shimmer mist! What do you think? 

Below is Jenni's card. To view more of her blog go here.

Adore this!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to use up those bits and pieces of paper! Both cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete