Monday 21 April 2014

My Digital Monday - Park Playdate

Hi! 

Did you have a nice Easter? I had a lovely day! After church we went to my parents' for a delish lunch. My brother was home from uni for the weekend too so it was nice to see him too! Mom even got us Easter eggs and with a little begging hid them for us. Oh I am such a kid sometimes! 

In the evening we had a special Easter service at church followed by a very yummy supper! We got invited back to Steve and Deb's for a cuppa afterwards and didn't get home til past 1am! Boy was I beat! 

So, its Monday again, and I have another digital project to share with you! This week I've made a scrapbook page using a little snap I took at the park with Kat and the boys last week. Euan had so much fun playing on all the swings and slides...his favourite was this steering wheel! It was tough to drag him away! 


MDS Digital Files
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Poppy Parade
DSP: Sweet Details
Punch: Owl Builder, Square, Scallop Trim

Don't those smiles just melt your heart?! Too cute for words! 

On facebook I am part of a group for a MDS Virtual Crop and the hosts have crop nights every so often. There are challenges to participate in, its good fun. Unfortunately last week's was the night of the wedding, I was beat and just couldn't stay up. I noticed that one of the challenge techniques was alignment. I had to have a go! 

Here's a helpful little video on how to align objects with MDS. Its very simple to use and makes aligning objects a cinch.


I kept the layout pretty simple with some little DSP tiles and a few hearts. I love picking up colours from the photos in elements on the page. There were lots of blues, greens and yellow in the paper so I wanted something punchy for the title and a few other scattered elements - the red worked perfectly and really brought out the red steering wheel in the photo! 

I'd please how this turned out and it really didn't take too long either! 

Hope you're have an amazing Monday! 

I'm going to make the most of my last couple days before going back to work on Wednesday! We're out for a 21st birthday meal tonight and besides from that, I have some serious crafting to crack on with! Exciting! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment