Wednesday 13 April 2011

oh baby!

Everyone seems to be popping out babies at the moment, and I realised that I don't really have any baby cards, so I thought it was about time to put that right and use the way cute baby pram from the Fun and Fast Notes set! 



Happy New Baby

Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist 
Extras: Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

I stamped the image, coloured in the wheels with a blender pen, paper pieced the carriage in marina mist using dimensionals to add a bit of depth to the image and after adhering it all together to the background, added some crystal effects just to jazz up the wheels a little bit more! Its such a simple but very cute baby card 

Side Note: This is a quick one too so good for those last minute rushes when you suddenly realise you need a card and don't have one! The time it would take to make think is probably shorter than the amount of time it would take going to a shop and picking one out! And if I do say myself, much nicer!)


I also did a girly version using Pink Pirouette cardstock and Pretty in Pink ink! 

Hope you enjoyed today's creation and please do leave a comment! 

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment