Tuesday 12 April 2011

two for tuesday

As I said, I have a fair few projects and cards I've done recently and now I'm slowly adding them so you can see...I figure if I spread them out more you'll be able to appreciate them more! :) Today's two both use the Bliss stamp set which is no longer available but was a Sale-A-Bration stamp set a few months ago!


Thanks 

Stamp Set: Bliss (SAB)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake
Extras: 1" Circle Punch, Sponge, Brown Pen (would have used early espresso pen if I had one!), Dimensionals

I simply stamped the flower image from the Bliss set in a variety of colours and then punched them out with the 1" circle punch. To make them blend in more with the background I sponged them all with Crumb Cake Ink and adhered them with dimensionals to a neutral Crumb Cake background! I hand wrote "thanks" underneath the flowers.



Fluttering Butterflies
Stamp Set: Bliss (SAB)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Elegant Eggplant
Acessories: Basic Rhinestones
Extras: Tombo Mono Multi Glue

A very simple but elegant card, and as it has no sentiment it is very versatile as to what it can be used for! Loving the cute fluttering wings of the butterflies!

(As you can see from both my cards today, I have been indulging myself in my current favourite colour...Crumb Cake!)

I hope you enjoyed today's shares! Please leave a comment, they make my day! Hope you are all having a very blessed Tuesday! 

Amanda 

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely Amanda, I love the top one especially, so simple yet adorable. I love the Bliss set, it's a shame it was only for Sale-a-bration, but one that I shall keep for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colours on the top one!! Crumb cake is great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! same here! Bliss is a really fab set and its sad that its not still available... definitely a keeper! Maybe they'll bring out a similar set in the main catalogue sometime soon! x

    ReplyDelete