Are you a Big Shot?
If you have been a fan of Stampin' Up! for a while you will probably know how much everyone has been wishing and begging that SU would bring out the Big Shot in the UK. For those of you who have no idea what a Big Shot is I will explain the awesomeness.
Stampin' Up has teamed up with Sizzix to bring you the Big Shot, the biggest shape-cutting and embossing machine! So, why am I so excited about the Big Shot's arrival? Well, read on!
- This lightweight and portable machine is so easy to use, anyone can use it and it really does not require big arm muscles at all!
- The Big Shot is compatible with many other companies' dies which just means more choice, and as SU and Sizzix have teamed up this also means exclusive Stampin' Up! only dies too!
- It cuts through a gigantic list of over 50 different materials, including cardstock, fabric (perfect for all you quilters out there!), cork, chipboard, thin metal, acetate and much, much, much more!
- As the Big Shot can cut up to 5 sheets of cardstock at a time it makes super light work of cutting shapes for all your projects - perfect at Christmas when you need a multitude of tags and cards!
- And just incase cutting shapes wasn't enough to get you chomping away, it embosses too! This is a super fast way to get embossed cardstock patterns, perfect for cards! SU's embosslits cut and emboss! How sweet is that?!
I got a chance to use it at the training day last month and really loved it! It is a really exciting bit of kit and so versatile! I definitely recommend it!
Over the next couple of days I am going to go through and blog about a few more of the really cool new products in the book! I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about the Big Shot and please check back tomorrow to learn more about the new Builder Wheel!! :D
Have a great day!