Saturday 22 October 2011

christmas joy

Just a short little post today with a fun and quick Christmas card idea for y'all! 

Joyful Ornaments

Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso Marker
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Punch: Ornament
Extras: D Block

I stamped the D Block on the cardstock. I love the textured effect this gives to the cardstock and means you get the colour layer without any added cardstock! I did a dashed stitching line around the end for some extra detail. Finally I stamped a few ornaments, punched and layered them up over the top. 

This is definately a card that could be easily diplicated for lots of people - just what you need in the run up to Christmas time! Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think! 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great quick and easy card! The stitching really adds so much! TFS!

    ReplyDelete