Sunday 30 October 2011

so timeless...

So, did you enjoy your extra hour this morning?! We have been away visiting Stuart's aunt, uncle and cousins - Esther had a Stampin' Up party and then we stayed for the weekend for some fun - got back last night completely shattered and so I enjoyed my extra hour snuggled up in bed asleep. I must've been out of it for almost 12 hours!! wowee! 

Today's post features some of the Timeless Portrait DSP - thought it would be appropriate to have a 'time' related post seeing as the clocks went back! :)


Timeless Daughter

Stamp Set: For My Family
Ink: Versa Mark
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
DSP: Timeless Portrait 
Emboss: White Powder, Heat Tool
Big Shot: Lot of Tags
Punches: Decorative Label
Accessories: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Brads

I just used a few scraps of the DSP to make this card and punched out the girl silhouette with a punch - I thought about cutting it out but thought that the blue just set it off against the vanilla background and it was quicker too!! I tied some ribbon on too and cut out a tag with the big shot. I embossed the word daughter on it and also embossed the brads white to tie in as silver didn't go!
Altogether a simple and elegant little card.

I hope you enjoyed seeing something else new in the catalogue - please do leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love reading them! Thanks.

Happy Stampin',

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment