Wednesday 5 October 2011

pearl wedding

Last month was my mother-in-law and father-in-law's Pearl Wedding Anniversary and today I just wanted to share with you the special card I made for them. 


Pearl Wedding 

Stamp Set: Something to Celebrate (Hostess - retired)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Ink: Crumb Cake
Punch: Bird, Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty
Accessories: Pearls, Frost White Shimmer Mist

A very simple card in very neutral colours and then spritzed with lots of shimmer mist to make it EXTRA extra glimmery and special. Finally I added some pearls to finish off the card and also because its a Pearl wedding - a just cause for pearls! 

Come back tomorrow for another creation! 

Hugs,

Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant! I love the neutrals with the pearls!

    ReplyDelete