Tuesday 11 October 2011

just add cake

Another of the new Designer Papers is called Just Add Cake. A collection of brightly coloured stripes, dots numbers, letters in really scrummy cake and icing like colours. It really is a very yummy pack! 


Just Add Top Note

Stamp Set: Something to Celebrate (Hostess - Retired)
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Punches: Modern Label, 5 Petal, 1" Circle, Itty Bitty
Big Shot: Fun Flowers, Top Note

So I cut squares of the DSP and adhered it in a patchwork style to the cardstock then ran it though the Big Shot. I assembled a flower out of cardstock in the same colours contained in the DSP. I finally stamped and punched out the sentiment and then ran my Wild Wasabi marker around the top note to give a very little extra definition against the Whisper White background.

I hope you liked today's share using some more new products! I have more Just Add Cake projects coming up over the next few days so please do stay tuned! 

Let me know what you think and leave a comment. 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment