Tuesday 25 October 2011

a few wedding things

If you remember that at the end of August it was my cousin Ben's wedding to his beautiful bride Hannah. I just thought you would like to see the card and gift I made for them! 


Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts, Basic Phrases (Retired)
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Shimmer Paint
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Pearls, Button
Extras: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer



Embroidery hoop with aida in it and filled with stitching - their names, wedding date and a Bible verse. A big buttons heart fills in the centre.


Finally a quick picture of Ben and Hannah.

Catch you again tomorrow, 

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous keepsake. Love that verse. The person who took our wedding spoke from that verse and I've used it on several wedding cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the CAS card and the button heart is lovely!

    ReplyDelete