Friday 21 October 2011

let's host!

I've shown you several of the new stamp sets and DSP to hit the new catalogue but haven't shown you any of the gorgeous new hostess exclusive stamp sets!! There are some FANTASTIC sets so it is most definitely worth hosting a party to earn a few for yourself!!

Hosting a party is very simple, invite some friends and family over for a fun crafty evening. I'll bring some great projects to demonstrate and then you can all have a go yourself making something of your own. Supply some refreshments while your guests browse and then choose some wonderful freebies! 

The hostess benefits have changed in the new catalogue, giving you more freedom to choose the products you want for free! Based on your party sales you earn Hostess Pounds which you are then free to spend on specially priced hostess exclusive stamp sets or on merchandise from the main catalogue (or on a mixture of both). What's more, when your sales hit £300 you begin earning products from the catalogue at half price! If the Big Shot is your dream, at half price its a steal at £44!!! How awesome is that?! So let's host! Pick up the phone and call me today on 07717206098 or email me at amanda_burditt@hotmail.co.uk.

 One of the new hostess sets is the gorgeous Precious Butterflies - so pretty with lots of little butterflies to pepper your projects with! 



Just for You Butterflies

Stamp Set: Precious Butterflies (hostess exclusive)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Versa Mark
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Emboss: White Emboss Powder: Heat Tool
Punch: Scallop Circle, 13/4" Circle

I stamped the butterflies in the background with a stamping off technique so they looked as if they were fluttering gently in the background. I stamped the butterflies and embossed the sentiment before punching it out and mounting a cut up scallop circle (so that the scallops showed as the scallop circle and circle punch were same size!). I stamped more butterflies on the calypso coral strip and mounted everything together. 

I hope this has temped you to host a party yourself. And of butterflies aren't your cup of tea - there are plenty of other fab sets to choose from (look out for them over the coming weeks!)

Please leave me a comment - I love reading them! It gives me a break from crafting and I get to rest my very sore wrist - the doctor says I have gout. Its making lifting pretty much anything VERY painful - crumbs not good for a crafter!! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment