Wednesday 24 June 2020

Forever Vines

Hello! 

It looks like the beautiful weather is back this week which is great! But with that the hayfever! 

I have a quick little card to share with you today, another one I made for the June Craft Together session. 


Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce
DSP: Forever Greenery
Emboss: Greenery Mini
Punch: Story Label
Accessories: Champagne Rhinestones

Isn't this watercolour leaf/vine DSP gorgeous? I love how it pairs with the vine embossing in the background. If you remember from previous posts I explained that the Greeney embossing folders were minis so they can only emboss a section up to 8cm wide. I knew that I couldn't emboss the whole card background so decided to use this as a design element in the card. I chose to line it up against the side so that there was a strip of plain card down the side and off set the story label punch with the greeting on it also. 

I think the layers work really well together in this card. 

I was actually going to post this on Monday but when I got home from work I fell asleep on the sofa and forgot, then, I'm not entirely sure what happened on Tuesday...oops! Better late than never though! Enjoy!

Have a great hump day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment