Saturday 20 June 2020

Greenery Scrap Buster


Hi again! 

Remember a few days ago I shared with you a couple of cards using the watercolour strips from the Forever Greenery DSP from the craft together session last weekend? Well, after making those two cards I was left with some short strips. I toyed with tossing them but I kept thinking that I could probably find a way to use them up - after all I seem to be on a scrap busting binge at the moment. 


Stamp Set: Well Said
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP: Forever Greenery
Accessories: Champagne Rhinestones

This is as simple as it looks, I stuck down the remaining scraps to a piece of Whisper White. I liked the jaunty angles and felt this added a bit more movement to the card. I added a sentiment and some rhinestones over the top. Such a simple card. 

Now if you like this but can't handle the idea of cutting out all the watercolour stripes, here's a second, even easier version!


Stamp Set: Well Said
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
DSP: Forever Greenery

Here's how the card looks just using the pattern paper as it is. Simple as that! 

I hope you enjoyed these really quick and easy cards. You could make this with pretty much any pattern paper but I think the stripes in this paper really works nicely. 

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Take care, 

No comments:

Post a Comment