Friday 19 June 2020

Scrappy Stripes

Hello! 

Yesterday I shared with you a scrap busting weave design. Today I have another scrap buster! This one is perfect for even smaller scraps. I have two cards to show you, one using brights scraps and the other with subtles scraps!  You'll have to let me know which is your favourite! 


Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Carstock: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Punch: Story Label
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots

This is really simple, I layered up all the little strippy scraps that I had onto a piece of white scrap card. I made it a bit wider than I thought I wanted it and then I was able to trim it down to the size I wanted it. I decided to indent the scrappy stripes with the white card down each side popped up with some dimensionals. I think this makes the card look very polished! 

I added a sentiment on the story label punch and as with yesterday's card, added some candy dots which needed using up. 



Stamp Set: Well Said
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Whisper White, Highland Heather, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink
Accessories: Pearls

As with the previous card, I added little strips of scrap to a piece of white card and then trimmed it down so that the edges looked more polished. I added it straight to the card base and added a sentiment on a thin scrap of white card. I finished the whole thing off with a scattering of pearls. 


Do you like this scrap busting idea? I hope you do! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Take care, 

No comments:

Post a Comment