Sunday 21 June 2020

Join Me: July Jar of Flowers Craft Together Session

Hello! 

What have you been up to this weekend? I have been super busy working on a few sewing projects and planning my inspiration cards for next month's craft together session. Incase anyone wants to join in I thought I'd share details of the session and such. I've tried to include a few options to try and suit all budgets.  

When? Sunday 12th July at 10am
Where? The comfort of your own home. 
How? You'll be invited to join a Facebook messenger group and the video session will run through this. 
Cost? There's a basic cost and then some add ons if you wish. See below. 
Book by? Sat 27th June. I'll be putting the order in for your goodies next weekend! 

Basic kit - Jar of Flowers stamp set and 6 sheets of 6"x6" Flowers for all Seasons DSP = £26
Add the Jar punch to the basic kit = £39
 Add 2 shaker jar domes = £1.20
Add 12 sheets coordinating cardstock (2x Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade)



I have assumed that you have basic crafting supplies - paper cutter, scissors, acrylic blocks for stamping, sentiment stamps, white cardstock, adhesive, ink and colouring medium.

I have used the Stampin' Blends on a lot of my samples - I just love how beautifully they colour and blend but anything you have will work - blender pens, colour pencils, watercolor pencils, markers. 

If you need anything else ordering I'd be happy to add it to the order too! 

Just to finish off today I thought I'd share a tiny sampling of the cards I've been making with the products ready for the craft together session. I'd love to have you join us! 


Have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment