Thursday 25 June 2020

Hey Baby!


Hi! 

Woah hasn't the weather been HOT!? Yesterday amidst the heat I finished a big project that I've been working on for the last few weeks, I can't quite share it yet but its really cool and I had a lot of fun making it! 

Toda I have a really quick little new baby card I created for my friend Vicky who had a little boy a couple weeks ago. We got to know each other through my craft classes. 

I'm afraid the lighting isn't too great on this card, I was wanting to get it in the post with the gift and the light was fading at this point! I used mainly retired products, they're still some of my faves that I haven't been able to let go of! 


Stamp Set: Two by Two
Cardstock: Whisper White, Balmy Blue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Blends: Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Highland Heather
Emboss: Decorative Dots
Dies: Circles

As I said above, most of this, besides the card and blends is all retired products. I stamped and cut out the Two by Two stamp onto some whisper white and coloured it in with the blends- totally my favourite way to colour at the moment! 

I embossed the background with the decorative dots embossing folder and then stuck everything together. It was as simple as that! 

Before I go I thought I might just share the sweet baby gift I made for them. (Vicky is penguin mad!)




Aren't these penguins just the cutest thing? I made it in fun rainbow colours and backed it with a super soft cuddly plush fleece. I had fun making it and hope that Vicky and her little babe get lots of fun and enjoyment out of it too! 

Have a great day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment