Sunday 7 October 2012

betsy's birds

Good morning! 

I've got another Betsy's Blossoms creation for you today! 


Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Punch: Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper
Accessories: Rhinestones

Quite a simple card. The leaves and bird were stamped and cut out. The background was embossed and then leaves and bird adhered over top. I punched the sweet little flowers and added them to the leaves and finally the sentiment. 

Isn't this bird darling? I just love it! I actually stamped the bird several times, cut out the wings and body separately so I could layer them up with dimentionals for a 3D effect! 

Is Betsy's Blossoms on your wish list?! I'm sure glad I got mine! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment