Friday 5 October 2012

betsy's blossoms

One of the new stamp sets in the new annual catalogue is called Betsy's Blossoms. Its full of flowers, leaves, and a bird too!! So here's a cute card using some of the darling images from this fabulous new set!


Birthday Blossoms

Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Whisper White
DSP: Floral District
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits
Ribbon Stitched Grosgrain
Accessories: Rhinestones

Okay, I know what you're going to say, that's a lot of cutting out! Well, yes, I can't deny that, there is a fair amount of cutting but its not hard cutting and everything layered on top just looks so clean and cute! I stuck a strip of the new Floral Distict DSP to some white cardstock, I laid the Apothecary Accents framelit down so it would cut half white and half DSP, then ran it through the Big Shot. To hide the join I stuck down some of the beautiful new stitched grosgrain! 

Right, I have a busy day of prepping for 2 workshops, one tonight and on tomorrow afternoon, I am looking forward to some crafty fun with some lovely ladies!! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the clean look of the white against the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete