Wednesday 3 October 2012

stitched owl

A couple weeks ago Simply Stampin' Challenge was a stitched challenge - it could be faux or proper sewing. Well, you know I love my faux stitching! I wasn't very organised in taking a photo and therefore just missed that week completely with is gutting because I'd created this sweet little card for the challenge.


Birthday Stitched Owl

Stamp Set: Curly Cute, Betsy's Blossoms
Ink: Early Espresso, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, More Mustard
DSP: Patio Party
Punch: Owl Builder, Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Rhinestones

This is a pretty simple card actually, the owl was punched and assembled it. I stamped the leaves and branch stamp in white cardstock for the owl to sit on and embellished with some little blossoms. I stamped and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. Everything got faux stitched with a espresso marker. 

I hope you enjoyed this slightly delayed creation!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! The 'stitching' really pulls out the main image, and that owl is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That owl punch is just darling isn't it just! And to think I got it only because I accidentally ordered the wrong item (put the wrong code in when ordering and didn't notice!!) Best mistake EVER! x

      Delete