Wednesday 17 October 2012

have a break, take a sip!

This month's card club was Tea and Cake theme. I've got the cards we made to show you another day but today I thought I'd show you a couple simple little cards I made with the Take A Sip wheel that I made while I was thinking of what cards to do for card club (we did another card with take a sip).


Stamp Set: Take a Sip wheel, Tea Shoppe
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Rose Red, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum. Whisper White
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Modern Label
Other: Simply Scored


Stamp Set: Take a Sip
Ink: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1" Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

So some really simple cards, just using the wheel to add tea cups and mugs to the background, one I coloured in all of them and the second was just one of the cups that I coloured on a separate scrap of paper and layered it over top with some punches. The dotted scallop ribbon border is great for adding a little extra detail and border to the wheeled image! 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out today's brief little post! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xox

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the scored lines on the first and the 'spotlight' cup on the second! I don't use my wheels nearly enough! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them! I have a confession, I don't use my wheels nearls half as much either although SU! seem to have brought out more new wheels this year that are making me go, ohh I LOVE that!! So watch this space for more wheels! I love Alahambra (or however you spell it!) x

      Delete