Friday 12 October 2012

snowflake soiree

Yes, I'm back with another Christmas creation and more snowflakes! This has got to be my favourite Christmas set at the moment....


Believe Jack Frost

Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree
Ink: Midnight Muse, Versa Mark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Embossing: White Emboss Powder
Accessories: Button, Pearls

Just to show that you don't need lots of snowflakes etc to make a beautiful winter wonderland card! I embossed 2 snowflakes and stamped a sentiment. I finished it off with a button and pearls but they really aren't neccessary if you want to make the card post friendly! I just love the clean simple elegance of this card! 

I'm off to get prepped for card club tonight! Theme is Tea and Cake this month - super cute cards, its not too late to join us! Drop me a message! 

Happy Stampin', 
Have a awesome weekend! 

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant! Love the contrast between the white and midnight muse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so in love with Midnight Muse at the moment! x

      Delete