Wednesday 10 October 2012

take comfort

I thought I'd give you a break from Christmas today. 

I don't know if you remember a little Twitterpated creation I made back in the Spring. I enjoyed its "quilted" look so much that when I saw the new Comfort Cafe paper I just knew I had to make a card showcasing the gorgeous patterns and buttons in this suite! 


Comfort Cafe Quilt

Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
DSP: Comfort Cafe
Punch: Postage Stamp
Accessories: Naturals Buttons
Baker's Twine: Pool Party

It was just so much fun punching the different patterns and so quick and easy too! I added a little strip of paper to the bottom middle patch - it breaks up the blue and just makes it look a little different! Some buttons, baker's twine bow and little banner sentiment were added to finish it off! 

What do you think? 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xx

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely and also a great way to use up all those little bits of paper which I find I get left with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes a great way to use up scraps! I'm sure it would look lovely using circles or hearts instead of the postage stamp as well! x

      Delete
  2. Another fantastic quilt design! This paper is perfect for this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,

    I just love the Comfort Cafe DSP and I really love how you used it on this beautiful card! I never thought about using my scraps for quilt designs, such a great idea!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Oh me too. Its just so warm and homely! xx

      Delete