Monday 11 July 2011

give it some shimmer!

I've had several commission cards of late, this is just the first. I had 3 for people that were leaving a Christian women's organisation and the others in the group wanted some nice "goodbye" cards for them. The other stipulation was that they wanted them to reflect the reason why they were leaving. 

The first, today's, was for a lady leaving due to a new job and generally being extremely busy! 
  

Best Wishes Hydrangea

Stamp Set: Because I Care (Hostess Only), Silhouette Sentiments (Hostess Only)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
Accessories: Shimmer Mist (Shimmer Paint and Rubbing Alcohol)
Extras: Blender Pen, Dimensionals

A very simple card. I coloured in the hydrangea with a blender pen, stamped Best Wishes and layered onto some coloured cardstock. Finally to make it look that extra bit special, I gave the card a spritz with my homemade shimmer mist! So pretty! 

Hope you enjoyed this simple card today! 

Hugs, 

Amanda 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely hon! I always use this image on it's own with a greeting. It's so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete