Friday 22 July 2011

more masculine?

Just thought I would share with you a really quick and simple little masculine card I made for a friend's birthday a couple of weeks ago.


Elegant HB

Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (Retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP: Elegant Soiree
Punches: Scallop Square, Scallop Trim, Corner Rounder
Extras: Dimensionals

So really nothing taxing to be honest, but its a fab quick masculine card with can literally be whacked out in minutes (which was the case with this card, I got about 5 minutes notice to make a card for this friend of Stu's - oh dear!). Anyhows I just thought I'd post this little gem up and let you have a little looksie! Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for visiting today,

Hugs,

Amanda 

x

1 comment:

  1. still not masculine!!
    the curvy lines are girly.
    i think that cards are just not masculine things unless they have beer or sports on!

    ReplyDelete