Sunday 10 July 2011

vintage loving

Hello friends! 

Just a quick little post for you today...


Vintage Love

Stamp Set: Punch Potpourri (Hostess Only), I {Heart} Hearts, Basic Phrases
Ink: Basic Black, Rose Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Crumb Cake
Extras: Sponge, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

I stamped the heart from Punch Potpourri on some Very Vanilla cardstock and coloured in the flowers using the blender pen and finally cut it out. I then stamped some hearts from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set on another piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I then sponged the Very Vanilla cardstock and the Vanilla heart with Crumb Cake ink to give it a vintage aged feel. Finally I adhered all the elements together and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the Vanilla cardstock. This would make a very cute little wedding card for someone or indeed an anniversary card!


I hope you enjoyed this sweet and simple card today! Come back tomorrow for another one!

Look forward to reading all your comments!

Hugs,

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment