Monday 25 July 2011

gorgeous foliage...

I am just completely in love with the French Foliage stamp set. The more I play with it the more I like using it. Again this card is another one showcasing the wheel. I think I really am going through a wheel phase at the moment.


French Foliage Birthday

Stamp Set: Basic Phrases, French Foliage, Texture
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon
Extras: Clear C Block, Dimensionals, Jumbo Handle, Copy Paper

I just LOVE this card. I wheeled out the texture wheel on the Old Olive card base. I then inked up a clear block (the kind you use for clinging your clear stamps to) in More Mustard ink and stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock. It actually was just an experiment but worked so well, I was dead impressed! And the texture that the clear block picked up from the ink pad was great, fitted in with the texture wheel. I laid thin copy paper over the edges of the clear block stamp and stamped the leaves so that they over hang the edges. I added the ribbon and stamped the sentiment to finish. 

So, what do you think? Please leave a comment and let me know! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant card. Simple but very effective. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete